Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Photo A Day!

Looking for my Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies post? Click here!


Hello lovelies! I've seen a few different December photo-a-day projects going around, but I think this one is my favourite.



So here is Day 1.




Me
An emotionally drained, 28-year-old goddess
Quiet, skeptical Christian dabbling in Paganism, who loves all faiths
Southern girl living in Canada where she belongs
Working on creative projects
Battling hard with severe anxiety and depression
Sensitive to surrounding energies



Now it's time for me to hop in the shower and be refreshed, relaxed, and ready to drink tea out of my favourite ceramic mug and light some sage incense. I'm going to meditate for a bit, then I'm going to work on making dream pillows before I head to bed to join my husband.






No comments: