Today's topic is about four key areas to master to truly enjoy being location independent. These key areas are:
- Staying healthy
- Keeping up with clients
- Keeping in touch with your network
"What skills do you need to build or refine to be a happy Suitcase Entrepreneur?"
What I will put into practice to master the key areas:
- Write in bulk and program it so it can be released while I'm away or focusing on other things.
- Exercise every single day, even if it's just for 10-20 minutes.
- Stay offline while working! This will dramatically increase my productivity.
- Be more realistic in the challenges and goals I give myself.
Keeping up with clients and networking doesn't really apply to me yet, as nothing's up and running. But for keeping up with folks, I find HootSuite to be a great social media platform where I can view everything at once and quickly contact people.
See you tomorrow as Goddess Within! I've got to get to making a banner and site button :)
Love and light,