Tuesday, August 27, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 22

30 day challenge

Now we're in Phase 3 of the blog challenge, and here Natalie Sisson will be teaching us how to live homeless. That is, being able to live anywhere while doing your work!

"If you chose to live anywhere in the world, where would that be and why?"

I came to Canada for a reason, and it's the place where my soul has driven me for years. I don't intend on leaving any time soon, not permanently. My heart is gloriously happy here. I know that this is where I'm supposed to be in this stage of my life. If I get a calling to go elsewhere, then I will follow it. But for now, I thoroughly belong to Canada, body and soul. Maybe we would move to coastal British Columbia, or Nova Scotia, or just further away from Toronto. But I can't imagine myself ever leaving this country forever.

That being said, it would be wonderful to travel long-term without worrying about getting home to a job. I would love to make enough income to retire my husband from his job and take exciting vacations every six months to every year. That is true, gorgeous freedom to me.


In North America, I would like to see...
- See all of Canada's provinces and territories.
- Visit all 50 states.
- Spend time in California, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, and Colorado.

Overseas, I would like to visit or live temporarily in...
- The UK
- Ireland
- Japan
- Hong Kong
- Australia
- New Zealand
- Thailand
- Israel


So there are my travel dreams. Maybe one day, they will become succulent reality.

Love and light,
Mary






No comments: