Saturday, October 2, 2010

Question Post & Twitter Hop


Photobucket



* * *

I thought that I might offer up a reflective question every week (and hopefully I'll stick to it, I'm terrible at remembering things sometimes). Maybe I'll even give the weekly question a name! :)

Have you ever had to cut someone out of your life, why did you, and how did you feel about it?

My Answer:
I had to cut a long-time friend out of my life yesterday. She attacked me and it got pretty ugly. I'll admit that I lost my cool when I should have simply removed her from my life and gotten on with it, but I have issues with people who think/say wrong things about me. I don't know why. Maybe I just didn't expect her to say those things. But I feel MUCH better now that her poison is out of my life, and at least I know that I'm a good person.


Happy Sunday, friends :)

Photobucket

No comments: