Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HOOOOOO ARE YOU?



NightOwlCrafting





1. Have you ever had a professional massage before?
Never! I would love to get one, though, especially on my perpetually-tense upper back and shoulders.

2. When drinking bottled water do you have a preference on which brand you drink?
Nope. I'll drink whatever's available.

3. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Minestrone, New England clam chowder, chicken & rice, and seaweed (bet you weren't expecting that one!!)

4. Do you have a preference on which Kleenex brand you use?
I can't stand cheap tissues, especially when I have a cold. They grate on my skin and hurt me. I like the Kleenex with lotion!

5. What is your favorite breakfast food?
I love so many breakfast foods. But I'll have to say my faves are potato patties, bacon, and homemade pancakes with real maple syrup!

No comments: