Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Backyard cherries, plus a sneak peek at my Wedding Smash Folio!

The cherry trees in our backyard are finally bursting with ruby-red fruit! We haven't had anything on these trees for the past two years or so, and we weren't expecting to. So imagine our surprise when we went into the backyard a few days ago and saw all this!



My MIL and I had a blast picking tons of cherries. I'm going to make a pie in the next couple of days!


We're just a few days away now from our handfasting. It's an outdoor BBQ event, but despite it's casualness, I'm a little nervous. I want everything to be perfect and for everyone to enjoy themselves!

I'm happy that, after being married for 4 1/2 years, we're FINALLY able to hold this event for our families and friends.

In anticipation of the event, I purchased the K&Company Wedding Folio from Amazon.ca because both Michaels around here didn't have it. It arrived within two days and I LOVE it! It's going to serve as a guest book at the handfasting as well as show the history of our relationship. Here's a sneak peek of my favourite pages in the book, pre-smash!


I'm looking forward to smashing in this book. I'm getting photos printed tomorrow so I can begin!

I still have to show you guys and gals some new smash pages in my other books, but I shall do so either on Sunday or early next week before we leave for our friend's cottage up by Horseshoe Lake. :)


Blessings,
Mary


1 comment:

Antoinette said...

Awesome cherrie pics and that smashbook is sooo GORGEOUS! Don't be nervous Mary, try to enjoy every second of it! xx

~Antoinette