Friday, August 30, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25... and New Blog Name!

Happy Friday, lovelies! Before we get to the blog challenge, I want to announce that as of tomorrow (Saturday), I will be changing the name of this blog to better suit the direction it's heading in. Sweet Maple Life will be changing to Goddess Within. I will still be blogging about my life and all the cool stuff I come across, but there will be much more than just that :) I hope you all stick around for this new path of my journey!




30 day challenge

Today's topic is about four key areas to master to truly enjoy being location independent. These key areas are:

- Productivity
- Staying healthy
- Keeping up with clients
- Keeping in touch with your network

"What skills do you need to build or refine to be a happy Suitcase Entrepreneur?"

What I will put into practice to master the key areas:

- Write in bulk and program it so it can be released while I'm away or focusing on other things.
- Exercise every single day, even if it's just for 10-20 minutes.
- Stay offline while working! This will dramatically increase my productivity.
- Be more realistic in the challenges and goals I give myself.


Keeping up with clients and networking doesn't really apply to me yet, as nothing's up and running. But for keeping up with folks, I find HootSuite to be a great social media platform where I can view everything at once and quickly contact people.



See you tomorrow as Goddess Within! I've got to get to making a banner and site button :)

Love and light,
Mary












No comments: