Good evening, goddesses! It's that time of week again. Here are my gratitudes...
- Getting a little job cleaning a family friend's house. Some income's better than no income!
- Being well enough in my mental health to start seeing joy again.
- Being well enough in my anxiety to do more things on my own, including taking a taxi.
- Getting to swim with my friends again on the weekend. My body had been craving water immersion for a couple weeks, so when I got in that pool, I felt a joy like no other. It was like every cell of my body was singing!
- Receiving an unexpected little package from my biomom. It contained a lovely card showing the beauty of Bedford County, and some craft bits 'n bobs, and two delicately crocheted bookmarks for Elisa and me. It made my day!
- The weather heating back up as an end-of-summer hurrah.
- That my best friend will be flying over from England in 2-3 months' time!!! SO stoked!
- Having fun at the CNE, eating crazy food, laughing into the wind, and getting licked by a Holstein heifer.
- It's almost a long weekend for Trevor, so I get more of him! More late nights :)
- I'm finally starting to accept myself as I am. No more hate. Just pure love and encouragement.
What are you thankful for this week?
Love and light,