Sunday, August 18, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 11-13

30 day challenge

Hello lovelies!! I've really been slacking the last couple of days! No worries though, this is me catching up! I hope you all had a great weekend and that there's some exciting stuff in the week to come.

Day 11's prompt:

"Which business model is best for you and what one revenue stream is most feasible?"

Basically, there are two types of business models. One is selling the products or services you create. The other is to sell other people's products. So my business will offer both types of models. I will have my art, e-books and whatever other creations, and I will have an affiliate program section where I help sell other people's products (such as Leonie Dawson's e-courses and such).

With this in mind, both revenue streams (Active; the things I sell, and Residual; from affiliate programs and the like) will be working for me.

Day 12's blog asks us to look at ourselves and answer questions on what sets us apart from others, what would make us a driving force and help get our sites more traffic.

"What is your USP (Unique Special Proposition) that sets you apart from the crowd?"

I'm silly, have a crazy sense of humour, and I'm on a very unique spiritual journey. I'm very creative, know ways to feel like/be a goddess, and I'm very eager to inspire other women and help them feel like the lovely goddesses I know they are. I'm great at being me!!


Here is Day 13's prompt:

"What three things would you most like your website to have and how will you go about getting them?"

In short, my answers are:

- A beautiful, colourful header/banner made with my own art.

- My own art featured on site elements, such as sidebars and dividers, to have a unique layout made with my own creations.

- A clean, professional, concise layout.

How to get these? CREATE!!! :)


See you tomorrow, my friends, for my next Lovely Things post as well as the next instalment of the blog challenge. I will soon be sharing pics I took on board the Kajama, a beautiful schooner that does cruises around the Toronto Harbour! It was an awesome experience and I can't wait to share it with you!

Blessings,
Mary

No comments: