Thursday, September 5, 2013
Thankful Thursday 9-5-13
Hello lovelies! Wow, I can't believe the 30 Day Blog Challenge is over now. I've given myself a pat on the back for completing it and learning the whole way through! :) How about you? Did you participate? Will you participate in October?
It's that time of week again, so here are my great gratitudes!
- The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back! HIP-HIP HOORAY!!
- We got OODLES of patterned fleece from my husband's uncle's fabric company. Some of it we'll use to make cat blankets and toys, and I'm going to make cozy pyjama pants and a throw blanket! I do love fleece!
- Healing sleep. Lots and lots of it.
- It's almost the weekend again; soon time to have more fun with my girlies!
- A chilly, inspiring night tonight.
- My best friend got his official holiday set up and will be staying with us from October 20th to November 1st. I'm so excited! SO grateful for this one, lovelies.
- Lots of snuggles with my kitties.
- The possibility of rain over the weekend. I love the rain!
- Belgian chocolate coffee creamer. Oohhhh yes.
- More money dropped into my Anime North 2014 savings jar! :)
Love and light,