Thursday, October 10, 2013
Thankful Thursday 10-10-13
Sorry this is a little late, goddesses! But better late than never, right? Haha!
- Soft kitten paws hugging my legs.
- A home that's steadily getting nicer looking by the day as I deep-clean and declutter!
- Walking into Michaels and seeing all the holiday stuff up and smelling wondrous cinnamon and bayberry wafting through the store.
- Pumpkin spice Timbits. That is all.
- Having such a nice nature walk with my MIL yesterday.
- Getting happy mail yesterday!
I won this beautiful Yemaya candle from A Witch By Any Other Name on Day 3 of the Samhain's Sirens festivities! Isn't it beautiful?
And I won this Hard Candy cosmetics package a while back and it arrived along with my Yemaya candle! Woohoo!! I can't wait to wear the nail polishes!
- A bit silly, I know, but I got a pearl pink Nintendo 3DS! FutureShop had a one-day special to trade in two games and get the pink 3DS for $26. Woohoo! You guys probably know by now how much I love pink!
- The pleasant, cleansing feeling of donating items I'm no longer needing or attached to.
- Fulfilling wishes on a group on Swap-Bot =)
- The smell of dry leaves during the day and burning leaves in the evening. I heart this!!
Love and light,