Friday, October 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday 10-25-13




Hello lovelies! I'm sorry this is a day late! Jonno (my best friend), Trevor, and I have been having tons of fun together since Jonno arrived from the UK last Sunday. I hate how fast the week has gone, though!

So here are my gratitudes this week!


- My best friend being here and making this one of the most enjoyable weeks I've ever had in my life. I SO wish he could stay here longer!

- Having a venti pumpkin spice latte on a SUPER chilly evening in Toronto.

- Snuggling under cozy blankets on cold nights when the furnace is pumping.

- My new laptop.

- The people in my life who dearly love me. They make me feel so amazing and radiant.

- Finding my rainbow moonstone ring that I lost back in July! Thanks for discovering it, dear hubby!

- Completing crochet projects, and at the same time learning new techniques that I'd previously been too lazy challenged to try.

- Finishing my costume for Hallowe'en!

What are your gratitudes this week, goddesses?

Love and light,
Mary

No comments: