Thursday, October 3, 2013
Thankful Thursday 10-3-13
Hello lovelies! Here are my gratitudes for this week!
- Learning more at my dear friends' pool. Putting my face and head underwater was something that scared the crap out of me for my entire life, and I did it! I practiced for much of the time we were there. I think this will go a LONG way in me learning to swim.
- The pool taking away the dull, constant pain in my left sacroiliac joint.
- Trevor's schedule changing so that he's off on Tuesdays. It's nice to have him home during the week! His work is slowly teaching him how to become assistant manager :)
- Finding gorgeous autumn decorations on clearance at Canadian Tire. All their Christmas stuff is up already, eek!!
- Being completely and unconditionally loved and treated like a goddess.
- One of our fluffy tabby foster kittens LOVES to get up on my shoulder and chest and rub her little face on mine. It's the sweetest thing and I love it so much! Maybe not SO much when she does it when I'm trying to eat, but still!
- 16 sleeps until my best friend arrives!!!! I can barely contain my excitement any more! EEEEEE!
- Buying super-fun crochet books. I don't usually purchase crafting books for myself, but I can't wait until Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet and Twinkie-Chan's Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies get here!
- My stretch marks are fading. I guess that means I'm doing something right! ;)
- It's October, my most favourite month of the year.
What are you thankful for this week? Share your list here! :)
Love and light,