Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HOOOOOO ARE YOU?

NightOwlCrafting




HOOOO ARE YOU? HOO HOO, HOO HOO!
It's time for another week of questions! Don't forget to click above to go to the blog and do the questions yourself :)

1.What was your favorite meal growing up?
Burgers and fries and pizza! I STILL love these not-so-healthy meals!

2. What's your favorite month?
Hmm, that's pretty hard to answer. I really can't pick one, so here are my four faves.

October - Autumn, Canadian Thanksgiving, Halloween, and cozy nights.
November - Chilly days, cold nights, Thanksgiving excitement, Black Friday, Christmas decorating! (Yes I really plan on going Black Friday shopping, at least once, in Buffalo after I've gotten Canadian residency... I love Black Friday way too much!)
December - Christmas!
May (in Ontario, as it's way too hot in Virginia and I don't like spring here) - Spring really getting under way and everything blossoming.

3. What store is most represented in your wardrobe?
None. I shop at a wide variety of places. But I REALLY love Forever 21, H&M, and Old Navy, so there will probably be a lot more of that in my closet soon.

4. How many times do you go to the movie theater each month/year?
Here in Virginia, maybe once or twice if people invite me. In Canada, it was getting to be once or twice a month or so. We would usually only go on "Two Toonie Tuesdays" though ;) (that's the day when movie tickets are only $4, or two $2 coins aka toonies)

5. Fill in the blank- I've never been able to ___________________
Permanently stick to a forum and its community :( I just seem to disappear after a couple years. I seem to be doing pretty well with DSP and STS, though!


Photobucket

No comments: