Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Nope.

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Math. I have ALWAYS hated it but I really ought to know more about it :P

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
Definitely Sylar from Heroes. He is SO evil but so delicious!! *drools*


{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
Ha, nope. I've played slot machines before, in Niagara. My ex-boss won the jackpot on one though, go figure.

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast!!!!!

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Click here to see what I would say.

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?


Then there's this more upbeat one... and whether you know the language or Google the English translation, you'll see why :)


{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
It stays pretty organized. I really hate for my workspace to be messy in any way. I'd share a pic, but I'm too lazy to take one ;)

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
Not yet, thank goodness. I have to get an errant wisdom tooth removed eventually, though :(

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
A gypsy cob pony.

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

I love your version and I'm just listening to your song :). I completely forgot I had a wisdom tooth out but it was I guess just like going to the dentist for me. I went on a Monday for an x-ray, got a phone call on Wednesday to have it removed on a Friday. It took 20 minutes to numb the area, remove the tooth and stitch it up... didn't bother me at all. My brother has his out and was put to sleep, it was much worse.