Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanksvember - Day 3

Today (and every day), I am thankful for my husband, Trevor.

We've survived some pretty bad stuff, including me being away for eighteen months after we got married so I could deal with family chaos, my dad passing, and the permanent residency paperwork. We survived, and the bond between us is stronger than ever.

We work in unison, we live in joy.

He's funny and knows how to make me laugh. He's kind, gentle, and very affectionate. He understands me. We are two halves of a whole, and yet we still have our own separate identities. He makes me feel complete and content. Without him, I don't think I could exist. He's not perfect, but am I? Are any of us? We strengthen each other where we are weak, we lift each other up where we are fortified.

I've known him for ten years now, nearly a third of my life. As of January 22nd, we'll be married for four of those ten years.

I dearly love him.





1 comment:

Debbie said...

You two are awesome and I love you both dearly <3