Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanksvember - Day 4

Today, I am so very thankful for my friends.

Some of them I have known online for eleven years. Some of them I have met fairly recently. Many of them were Trevor's friends first, but accepted me right away in 2008. Some I see as brothers and sisters, and some I see as my best friends. I can't imagine my life without any of them. Growing up with no friends and in complete social isolation, I can't begin to tell you what it means to me to have all these people around me, circling me with their encouragement and love. I can't live without the joy, the memories, and the hysterical laughter. I can't live without the small talk, the in-depth discussions, the support through my mental illness, the get-togethers and the outings and the big events.

I love them all so much. They made made me into a better person. I can be myself around them. I am so grateful for every one of them being in my life.


That's me in the bottom right :)

I promise I will do my best to get the BFTE swatches up tonight or tomorrow! I apologize for continuously forgetting!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Friends are one of lifes greatest treasures <3