Friday, August 23, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Days 17-18

30 day challenge

Here are Days 17 and 18's prompts combined :) They are brief answers, but very important.


Day 17's prompt...

"What three steps can you take to build trust and credibility online for you, your brand and your business?"

- Consistency.

- Staying true to my form, art, and the goddesses to whom every fibre of my being speaks.

- Writing from the heart.



Day 18's prompt...

"What does your dream sales team look like and how will you ensure they help you build your business?"

It's a bit hard for me to imagine having an affiliate team from where I am right now, but it's not like it's impossible, right? But if I can imagine them, I imagine them to be trustworthy, and placing their trust in me. I imagine them to be like-minded goddesses who want to help others be the succulent women they are.

I would give them the tools and and information to share with their audiences, which would help me build my business. This includes writing guest posts for them, running specials that they can promote to their readers, and more.

I've been inspired by Natalie Sisson and some of the bloggers in this challenge to use eJunkie to sell my future programs and ebooks. I can track my affiliates' activity from there too, which is awesome!



Love and light,
Mary

No comments: